1. Piano Lesson payments are due at the beginning of the month, on the 1st by 5 pm. Invoices are sent monthly via Paypal. Payment can be made via etransfer to "firstname.lastname@example.org", by cash, or by cheque made out to Anna Sutherland.
2. Missed lessons, like all pre-booked professional time, will be charged for. If you or your child is sick and enough notice is given, an online lesson can be arranged via WhatsApp or Zoom. Missed Lessons will not be "banked" to a later date. Family emergencies are an exception. If the teacher cancels a lesson, there will always be a makeup lesson offered. Lesson make-ups and rescheduling are always based on the teacher's decision and schedule.
3. Anna's Hummingbird Music Studio follows the Cowichan Valley School District calendar. There are no lessons on statutory holidays, Christmas and Spring Break. *There are always lessons on Pro-D Days*.
4. Lesson times are on the same day and time every week (except on statutory holidays as outlined above).
1. Musikgarten classes are semester based, with a 6-week program.
2. Invoices are sent via Paypal for 6 classes. Payment can be made via etransfer to "email@example.com", by cash, or by cheque made out to Anna Sutherland.
3. Parents are responsible for children during the class time.
4. There are no make up classes for an individual student's missed class, however if a class is cancelled by the teacher then there will be a make up class offered for the group.
1. Musikgarten classes are semester-based, following the school year.
2. Invoices are sent monthly via Paypal. Payment can be made via etransfer to "firstname.lastname@example.org", by cash, or by cheque made out to Anna Sutherland.
3. The Daycare or Preschool Leader are responsible for children during the class time.
4. If there is sickness within the Daycare or Preschool and a class is cancelled, then rescheduling will be based on the Instructor’s schedule. If a class is cancelled by the Instructor, then there will be a make up class offered for the Daycare or Preschool.
Due to the recent global and local health concerns of the COVID-19 Virus, I am taking extra precaution in my music studio. The health and well being of my students, their families and myself are top priorities. I will follow the guidelines of Canada's Health Officials and their recommendations. Please do not come to the studio if you are unwell. Any scheduled lesson or class can be done via zoom online if a student is feeling unwell. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Frequent handwashing and/or hand sanitizing is encouraged before, during and after each lesson or class.
Musikgarten Classes will be held outdoors as long as the weather permits.
Let's continue to bring the joy of music to your family in a safe and respectful manner!
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, online music lessons have become a new tool and way to continue learning music through Anna's Hummingbird Music Studio. In-Person lessons are the regular way of teaching, however the online learning format will be used if a child (or teacher) is feeling unwell. The online lesson format will be through Zoom. Families are encouraged to have a system set up prior to the lesson. For piano lessons, the students hands and piano keys must be visible.